My April Favorites - Skincare, Beauty

                     I should've posted this a week ago but i've always forgot to check my drafts haha so i'm sorry for bein...

                    
I should've posted this a week ago but i've always forgot to check my drafts haha so i'm sorry for being late posting this. These 3 products are the products that i used frequently these past weeks.

1. Clinique turnaround concentrate extra - $75.00
I have no doubts when it comes to clinique, the first time i heard about this product was from my mom who has been clinique's fan since she was still a teenager. She told me to stop making appointments with my dermatologist and start taking care my skin at home since she didn't see any difference on my skin problems. The first time i went to sogo and looking for this clinique skincare line i wasn't really sure that they can fix my acne problems, trust me those dark days always haunting me until now. It was the day when my cheeks were completely covered by acnes. I wouldn't even dare to go out due to how terrible i looked like, doesn't like i'm happily acne-free young lady right now, i'm still struggling with acne but it doesn't look like as worse as before i used clinique. This serum helps my face to replace the dead skin and make it look brighter even healthier. After the first night i used this serum my skin feels more softer, whats the best about this brand? its fragrance free! now that the serum is already empty i don't think i can afford another new bottle since the price is quite pricey for a student like me, lets just hope momma is in a very good mood and she would repurchase it! Haha

2. Oriflame PS Pink nail polish - $3.00ish
I don't really remember for how much i bought this pastel cutie nail polish, all that i can remember is that i bought it because one of my schoolmate offer me a disc if i bought one of her brand-new nail polish so yeah i bought one! And guess what? I've never tried them until a half month later and since that day i can't stop reapply my nail because the color is just so natural and the point is i'm glad i purchased it while it was on a half price list! (Ahh half-price perks right?)

3. Clinique all about eyes serum - $28.00
Just like what i've already told you above, this is the best skincare line i've ever tried. I'm so in love with this de-puffing eye massage, i love the cold feeling and fresh feeling it leaves your eyes. When i was in the middle of class and i feel sleepy i used to apply this around my eyes bags or even after i cried while watching sad movies(shh... Yeah i'm that kind of girl) it never fails to make my eyes feels fresh and combats the dark circles too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM