The Body Shop:Tea Tree Range

I promised you guys that i'd make a Tea Tree Range review from TBS and in the last post i didn't talk about this skincare range so ...

I promised you guys that i'd make a Tea Tree Range review from TBS and in the last post i didn't talk about this skincare range so now i'm gonna make it up to you all, i wasn't a big fan of TBS back then when everyone seems so fascinated by this brand, i even barely gives a glance but then i'm struggling with acne and its such a hard work to find a product that would suit your skin so i started to learn about tea tree, i've read several review post about many kinds of brands that launched tea tree skincare range but everyone always recommends the one from TBS so when i had time—and money, of course— i'm crushing straight to TBS store and ask the sales clerk about tea tree oil, the service is really good they're really kind and helping. Whenever i went to TBS store i've never get dissapointed by their service, unlike other beauty booth which has some sales clark that get annoyed when we ask too much about a product. I bought their facial foam because my breakout was worse and the sales clark recommend a facial wash in a foam form would do best on my face it won't causes my face to go dries and it'd be gentle to my face, now i'm using the skin cleaning facial wash which is in a gel form(pssst.. Let me tell you a secret tip: this will help you save money because if you fave the foam bottle, you can mix the gel cleanser with water and put it into the foam bottle, the facial wash will last up to 3 months yeay!)

I like their day cream, the moisturizer is really good but sadly it's hard to find the moisturizer, their blemish fade night lotion is also good the minus is i don't really like the smell of it but i like that it left a fresh and cold feeling on my face and for the toner, well since i'm not a big fan of a toner i'll just say this is just fine what i love the most is their tea tree oil! It works like magic on little pimples but i heard that tea tree will make acne grow faster, no wonder that some acne on my face becomes really red and dries but it really good for pimples. By far, TBS is my second favorite brand for skincare after clinique

Not all the products that i listed is pictured above

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM