Graduation and What I Learnt from High School

I'm way too late to post this i know. I'm sorry for my lack of time on blog, but let me make it up for all of you. May 31st 2014 was...

I'm way too late to post this i know. I'm sorry for my lack of time on blog, but let me make it up for all of you. May 31st 2014 was my graduation day, and no we don't wear cap and gown, at least my school doesn't. We wore a traditional ones called kebaya. I didn't take a full body picture, but these might help

I don't know what high school would look like if they weren't there


i owe her everything

Things i learnt from high school-year:
1. Good things come even when you least expect it.
2. Use your pointed-finger wisely.
3. Put yourselves on someone else's shoes before making decision or judgement.
4. Its not always about where you study. You can learn things everywhere.

Hows your graduation day going or are you ready to graduate, yet? Leaving all those high-school memories, starting to think wisely and taking responsibility about either what you've done or what you're going to do. What person you're going to be? Will you take shots and have a bright future? isn't that what everyone expecting after graduation?
(Ps. Horrible tenses used up there, i'm still learning x)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM